2013年3月28日 星期四

Thai movie - Tang Wong (ตั้งวง) - Part 2

Thai movie - Tang Wong (ตั้งวง) - Part 2

This is the 3rd time I see the movie which was directed/ produced by Khun Kongdej Jaturanrasmee. The first time is "Sawasdee Bangkok(Phee Makham)" and the 2nd time is P-047 last year.

The day before yesterday, I had already seen the film of "Tang Wong (四個還神的少年)".
After the film, there's a seminar.  The film is expressed that the conflict between modern-day values and traditional culture (Tang Wong dance/ 泰國傳統還神舞).
After I watched the movie, I think I also do not like our Chinese culture - the Chinese traditional opera. I recognize that the Chinese opera is too noisy. Maybe I still don't understand their music, make-up, performance of Art and etc.

If you want to see this movie "Tang Wong", the last chance is 30-3-2013 (Sat) 10:30am at Hong Kong Art Centre Agnes b. CINEMA :)

ภาพยนตร์เรื่องนี้สนุกมาก

 
 The director & two actor of the movie 'Tang Wong'.
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言